What would completely break your character?
- What was the best thing in your character’s life?
- What was the worst thing in your character’s life?
- What seemingly insignificant memories stuck with your character?
- Does your character work so that they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren’t working?
- What is your character reluctant to tell people?
- How does your character feel about sex?
- How many friends does your character have?
- How many friends does your character want?
- What would your character make a scene in public about?
- What would your character give their life for?
- What are your character’s major flaws?
- What does your character pretend or try to care about?
- How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project?
- What is your character afraid of?
- What is something most people in your setting do that your character things is dumb?
- Where would your character fall on a politeness/rudeness scale?
These are all solid questions that we should ask ourselves whenever we are creating our characters. To discover more top notch writing advice, tips and examples from the-right-writing’s blog then visit their website. They are a phenomenal resource with a fun interesting posts for writers.
Link to the-right-writing blog: